HOW TO DELAY AGING OF SKIN!
We all can’t stay young forever. At the same time, we are not completely helpless at the hands of aging either. We certainly can’t stop our skin from aging. However we, with no doubt, can delay skin’s aging. Aging may not be visible in your 20’s. But, by the time you hit 30’s and 40’s, it becomes explicit through signs like fine lines, wrinkles, dark patches, saggy skin, etc.
So, here we have some simple yet wonderful ways that can delay aging of skin for real! Especially if you don’t want to spend too much on anti-aging products these tips are worth a shot.
No we haven’t gone off track. Want to keep your skin young for long, protect it from the sun! This will be the first advice you’ll ever hear from a dermatologist. Fine lines, dark patches, splotches, simply everything that makes you appear older than your age; sun’s rays would cause and accelerate all these only within the first 15 minutes of you being out in the sun with no sunscreen on. UV rays make skin thin and weak i.e. prone to skin issues. A good sunscreen would block all the UVA, UVB and even Infrared rays, creating a shield on your skin. We call it a BROAD SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN.
Nowadays there are various broad spectrum sunscreens which are also waterproof (sweat resistant) and moisturize your skin. Some new technology sunscreens fight the free radicals present in today’s polluted environment.
BEST OF THE SUNSCREENS:
- L’oreal paris UV perfect transparent skin (GOOD FOR OILY SKIN). BUY NOW
- Re’equil anti-aging sunscreen spf 50 pa+++ ( ALSO GIVES BLUE LIGHT PROTECTION FROM ELECTRONIC GADGETS). BUY NOW
- RE’ EQUIL Oxybenzone and Zero-Omc Sunscreen, SPF 50 PA+++ (FOR OILY, SENSITIVE AND ACNE PRONE SKIN). BUY NOW
- WOW Anti Pollution SPF 40 Water Resistant No Parabens & Mineral Oil Sunscreen. BUY NOW
Another believe it or not moment! Delay your skin’s aging by applying a moisturizer everyday. In fact, all the anti-aging products out there in the market have moisturizer as the secret ingredient. Moisturizer is key for anti-aging yet no one would speak of it. If you’re in your 20’s or so, you may not want to invest heavily in anti-aging products. So, you have this brilliant convenience at your hands.
Never forget to moisturize your lips as well. While buying lip balms, keep away from all the fruit flavored ones. They make the lips even drier. Remember, the drier the skin is, the more it develops fine lines and wrinkles.
BEST OF THE MOISTURIZERS:
- Vaadi Herbals bamboo age defying moisturizer (SUPER BUDGET FRIENDLY). BUY NOW
- Procreme anti ageing moisturizer skincare (RICH IN PEPTIDES ESSENTIAL FOR FIGHTING SIGNS OF AGING). BUY NOW
- Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cream by Eva Naturals – Best Facial Moisturizer – Retinol, Vitamin B, C & E, CoQ10 & Green Tea (FOR THE BEST EVER ANTI AGING RESULTS). BUY NOW
- Dermafique Advanced Repair, White (RESTORES COLLAGEN AND ELASTICITY OF SKIN). BUY NOW
- L’Oreal Paris Wrinkle Expert 45+ Retino-Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Face Moisturizer (CONTAINS RETINOL AND PEPTIDES FOR YOUTHFUL SKIN AND AFFORDABLE). BUY NOW
BEST OF THE LIP BALMS:
- Oriflame Tender Care Cinnamon Oil Skin Protecting Balm with Vitamin E and Natural Beeswax (FOR LIPS, FACE HANDS AND FEET). BUY NOW
- Alanna Naturally Beautiful Chocolate Lip Balm with Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Cocoa for Men and Women. BUY NOW
- Khadi Premium Cosmetics Argan Lip Balm, 15gm, 100% Organic. BUY NOW
- Lass Naturals Rose & Cardamom Natural Lip Balm – Paraben & Petroleum Jelly Free. BUY NOW
- SBE Baimiss Aqueous Vivid Lip Balm, Highly Nourishing Moisturizing Lipstick For Baby Lips, Lipbalm Anti-Aging Makeup Lip Care. BUY NOW
Matra Naturals Ambrosia – Vanilla Ice – Moroccan Gold Enriched
III. INDOOR TANNING
Indoor tanning is the new black these days. But there’s a bad news for the bronze lovers. All the methods of getting unnatural tan like sun lamps or tanning beds damage skin tissues and accelerate aging of the skin. Totally boycott these practices for the sake of your skin.
IV. NO SMOKING
The health advisory at the back of a pack of cigarette is indeed incomplete. It won’t tell you how bad smoking proves for your skin. Smoking will age your skin faster and makes it dull in no time.
Anti-aging is all about going easy on your skin. Use more natural products that are free from harsh chemicals. Likewise, use mild facewash containing natural oils and less detergent.
Another way is oil cleansing where only oil is massaged all over the face and is then taken off using either a hot towel or just a soft wet towel. No pun intended. Oil cleansing is a revolutionary and safe way which cleanses and relaxes the skin tissues. Although, people with oily skin may avoid this technique.
BEST OF THE FACE WASHES:
- ST. D’VENCÉ Egyptian Geranium Oil and Witch Hazel Face Wash. BUY NOW
- StBotanica Sunrise Facial Cleanser (Brightening Face Wash with Sandalwood, Saffron, Orange, Turmeric, Neem). BUY NOW
- StBotanica Tropics Balancing Facial Cleanser (Skin Balancing Face Wash with Honey, Lemon, Papaya, Chamomile). BUY NOW
BEST OF THE FACE CLEANSING OILS:
- Biotique Bxl Cellular Cleansing Almond Oil. BUY NOW
Dr. Jiashree Sharad says that skincare begins at the age of 10. It’s pretty clear from this that when we talk about skincare, there’s no such thing as “it’s too early”. Anti-aging is not only a treatment but a prevention too.
You’d ask why didn’t we offer any anti-aging creams/lotions straight away and instead are giving a list of products which work differently towards the same goal? To this we’d reply that No single product can treat all signs of aging. Also using more than one anti-aging product in a few days/weeks can irritate the skin, making you look older.
Our approach is to provide you a clear view of the issue so that you can shape your own perspective and thereby your own plan of action.